What makes your honor think that hes "thrown out" ?

  can anybody tell me whether ARR playing music for the new Aushtosh
Gowarikers film Jodha Akbar casting Aishwarya Rai. I think our legend is
thrown out from this film. pls get it cleared for me

*srinivas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:

 I 100000000000000% agree with you
 I feel the same, u know when i was reading your mail after each line, i
felt link "yaar mein bhi aisa hi hu" mere saath bhi aisa hi hotha hi"
 nice to see your mail.. KIRAN i think there are more ppl in this grp. Who
feel /hate rahman for the reasons u mentioned
 srinivas b

beta.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta>

--
Regards