From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2006 8:29:17 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] Re:Some Top Reasons Why I hate ARR and his music

can anybody tell me whether ARR playing music for the new Aushtosh Gowarikers
film Jodha Akbar casting Aishwarya Rai. I think our legend is thrown out from
this film. pls get it cleared for me

srinivas <srinivas.bhukya@ youtelecom. com> wrote:
I 100000000000000% agree with you
I feel the same, u know when i was reading your mail after each line, i felt
link "yaar mein bhi aisa hi hu" mere saath bhi aisa hi hotha hi"
nice to see your mail.. KIRAN i think there are more ppl in this grp. Who feel
/hate rahman for the reasons u mentioned
srinivas b