From: John Edward <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 11:29:35 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] saw it

      hi guys,
  songs of godfather were good, but not were not up to the mark, i liked ilamai
n innisai. usually i dont like the ks.ravikumar n arr combo, only album that
was too good in this combo is muthu, it really rocked, padayappa songs were of
deva type and arr had to bend to ks n rajini's views n do such a music,
  guys which combo worksout well for arr, my rating will be like
  1.maniratnam
  2.vasanth (rythmn is my all time fav album)
  3.rajiv menon
  4.shankar
  5.sj.suriya
  and guys how would be  arr + goutham!!!!? ???
post ur raing n opinons plz...
rkiruthika4 <rkiruthika4@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      hey all i finally saw godfather.. they played it in theatres. ya it
was a nice movie..... a sure treat for ajith fans.. as he acted
great.. ajith relly excells in those evil roles.. like vaali and here....
i wont talk much bout other stuff but i will talk bout the songs....
caz this is a ar rahman groupp
songs were rellly good..... caz of course its ar
rahman...... ......... .....
all were done relly well ks ravikumar kept up wit ar rahman and ks
ravikumar combo....

thotaporam,katril, kaamrilya. insai... were done great... costumes...
decor, moves relly nice.... relly colorful and biggg......

like u can tell time has been up into them.......

and its good to see after a long time ajith movie is doing relyl
well.. after i saw thirupachi i was like omgg wat is happeenin to
ajith.. he looked soo bad in that movie and like.. the movie was
sooooo badly done.. soo much over acting but all..... but ya.. he has
bounced back..... and seems like double roles work for him...