The accordian sound at the starting of the song reminds me more of "Pookodiyin
Punnagai" from Iruvar....Baazi Laga on the other hand gives the mood of
"September Maadham" ("Chori Pe Chori) from Alai Payuthe (and Saathiya)...

----- Original Message ----
From: rayrai2k <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 3:08:33 AM
Subject: [arr] Kill me if I am wrong

hi Group
kill me if any of the below statements are wrong about Ay Hairathe
1> is the sweetest song
2> This is one among the song in which the female & male singers
(usually ARR) sing different notes or untimely at the ends. This
technique is only observed in ARR's composition it started from Dilse re
3> The song starts almost like Mailirahe from Ah Aah.
4> ARR sings for the first time along with HariHaran

-R