Hi Ravisdev,

You are wrong

ARR sang with Hariharan in Kalloori Saalai from Kadhal Desam!
(http://www.musicindiaonline.com/music/tamil/s/movie_name.4707/)

There must be other songs too.. I just remembered this one!

And, hey.. ARR's voice can also be heard in Hariharan's Varugiraai (Ah Aah). He
is uncredited though!

Being a kind person that I am, i am not gonna kill you

Aravind

rayrai2k <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  hi Group
 kill me if any of the below statements are wrong about Ay Hairathe
 1> is the sweetest song
 2> This is one among the song in which the female & male singers
 (usually ARR) sing different notes or untimely at the ends. This
 technique is only observed in ARR's composition it started from Dilse re
 3> The song starts almost like Mailirahe from Ah Aah.
 4> ARR sings for the first time along with HariHaran

 -R

  http://arrahmaniac.blogspot.com