From: rayrai2k <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 12:38:33 AM
Subject: [arr] Kill me if I am wrong

hi Group
kill me if any of the below statements are wrong about Ay Hairathe
1> is the sweetest song
2> This is one among the song in which the female & male singers
(usually ARR) sing different notes or untimely at the ends. This
technique is only observed in ARR's composition it started from Dilse re
3> The song starts almost like Mailirahe from Ah Aah.
4> ARR sings for the first time along with HariHaran

-R