Hi Chandra,

interesting list.
Off the top of my head
- Anupama has done a lot of singing for ARR (mostly in Harmony). I think she
was credited as the lead fot atleast one other song ("Mercury Pookkal")
- Minmini has also sung a few songs ("Paarkadhe" from Gentleman, "Pudhiya
Mugam", Gang Master etc)
- P.Susheela - Duet and Indian
- Reena B sang "Main vari vari"
- Abhijeet sang "Teri Meri Baat" from Sapney