Hi All,

I just was running all the Rahman songs in my mind ..
starting from ROJA and ends with GURU..
one thing i have noticed in most of his songs ..is the repeatation..
What ????
Yes he started with chinna chinna asai (Chinna repeats here) and
finally ends with dhum tara dhum tara ...
so in between these 2 songs ...do u guys know how many songs has the
same unique style......anybody with exact figure is welcome ....
what a way to start the song with this unique style which one n only
belongs to him...
Few more examples ...

Rukmani Rukmani...(roja)
Tamila Tamila...(roja)
Sambo sambo...(puthiya mugam)
Chayya chayyya..or thayya thayya.(dilse/uyire)
nenjinile nenjinile...(uyire)
thanha thanha ...(rangeela)
mayilirage mayilirage..(anbe aruyire)
machakaari machakaari.... (SOK)
ahistha ahistha... (swades)

I have given the examples in a random..but the list is going to be
tooooo long if u review urself...

Also,

thr is nobody who has given humming like him......just only listen to
the hummings form all his songs....what a way to deliver ...
he started with elaylo ..from roja ..and i dont have to say much abt
GURU i think...
Hmmm..
few master blaster ...

suntha he mera hutha... (pukar)
sande koli (ayutha eluthu/yuva)
fanaaa (yuva)..
theeyil viluntha (god father)
lukka chuppi ..(RDB)
Anjali ..(Duet)
Kalayil thinamum..(New)...

and the list goes on like a spaghetti....
Nobody can give these music except u ...the musical genius..
I hope somebody will come up with some other undiscovered wonders
about the songs ...
Your suggestions ,comments on this plz....

Cheers ,
sullu