I strongly feel...
 Ay hairatien- Hariharan & Sadhana Sargam. The duo has given us sum memorable
duets like Chanda re, Gup chup baatein & so on...
Mayya Mayya- Vasundhara or Sunitha Sarthy
Ek lo ek muft- def. SPB & Chitra
Barso re- Shreya or Sujatha
Baazi laga-SPB,Sujatha or Chitra
Tere bina & Jaage hain- ofcourse the original duo ARR-Chinmayee & Chitra
swaps

elan tharen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Ey Hairathe - Hariharan & Sujatha

 Mayya Mayya - Anupama,Vasundra Das