I just gave 6 votes with the help of my 5 colleagues and there is an increment
of 1% only. when i started RDB was at the third position with 14% and now its
still in the third position with 15%. Plz guys/galz keep voting as many as you
can.....

  durba

Matthew Islam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          The IBN poll is quite a significantly big one. Movies like RDB are a
risk to make. Support this effort. We have 10,000 members here........I would
request all you out there at
http://features.ibnlive.com/features/2006/movieoftheyear/ and VOTE NOW.

And with all polls, i would request henceforth all members to vote to ensure we
grow a positive buzz for RDB since it might be up for the indian awards season
and the foreign awards season which starts with The golden globes being handed
out on the 15th of January. Check out the nominations this saturday to find out
whether RDB made the list of nominees.

We have 10,000+ members...............YOU ALL NEED TO VOTE. RDB NEEDS YOUR
VOTES.

Thanks you all. I know if we all vote, the IBN poll will be in our bag!

Regards,
Matthew Islam

 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India
 Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8. Get it
NOW