Hi Swaps,
Thanx for the information . I stay in Borivali(East). Where do u
stay??

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "~ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi Sunil
> Water has not yet released in India. Only if the movie releases,
we can xpect the audio. Some reports say movie due in Feb...lets c.
Everyone's dyin 2 grab their copies & so many hv got their pirated
versions or dwnld frm net.

wrote:

>  Hi guys,
>
>  Has WATER audio released in INDIA. If yes then where can I get
it. I stay in Mumbai & I have asked many audio stores, many of them
are not even aware of the Movie forget the audio.