YA WHTS HAPPENING...I JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS NEWS..I REMEMBER I READ THIS
NEWS FRM INDIAGLITZ..THT..HARRIS GOING SCORE THE MUSIC FOR THT FILM..DO U GUYZ
KNOW WHY..COUZ THE SONGS FRM THE MOVIE GHAJINI..REALLY IMPRESSED AMIR KHAN..SO
AMIR, HE REALLY WANTED HARRIS TO SCORE THE MUSIC..FOR THE REMAKE OF
GHAJINI...GUYZ PLZ DONT THINK THT I MADE UP THIS STORY..TRUST ME IT WAS REALLY
HURT ME AFTER I READ THIS NEWS...ACTUALLY I ALREADY POST THIS NEWS B4..BUT NO
REPLY...DO U GUYZ HAVE ANY COMMENTS..ABT THIS MATTER..THKZ ...BYE...GURU... MY
SOUL

sunath g kolazhi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:            U forgot abt LAJJO
folks...Aamir Mani Combo movie AR wil be its MD.Another hopeful project for 2007

  On 12/14/06, vinodraju2k <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:             Thats Aamir
Khan's home production "Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na".
Its the same film, for which ARR has been promised audio royalty.
Regarding Ghazini (Kajri in hindi, it seems), we need to wait to know
more details.

Vinod

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Mohamed Ameer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I hope Ghajini remake is from Aamir Khan's production house and in
an recent interview rahman said that he has agreed to score music for
aamir's production. It should be Ghajini only I guess.

> Any questions? Get answers on any topic at www.Answers. yahoo.com.
Try it now.