Why does it even matter what JL said many years back?  They're not
even together today.  ARR is still going strong.  And, yes, KKHH did
sell more than Dil Se.  Does that mean it's a better soundtrack than
Dil Se?  Only an opinion, not a fact, can answer that.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I guess what people are taking offense to, are these lines
> > "Just because we don't wear our hair long and keep producers
> waiting
> > outside our door we haven't been acknowledged as No 1 yet," the
> > brothers complain rightaway, and then assert, "But our music speaks"
> > for itself. We're the best."
> and not their assertion that KKHH sold more than Dil Se.., which it
indeed did.

{font-size:13px;font-family:arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif;}