Thanks for the good words about Sadhana. Did any one of you know that
Sadhana Sargam is a qualified HINDUSTANI CLASSICAL SINGER ? At a very
young age, she learnt classical singing under the guidance of Pt.
Jasraj !

Sadhana holds a unique distinction of being the youngest classical
singer to be invited to perform at the prestigious SAWAI GANDHARVA
MUSIC Festival which is being held every year for past 54 years to a
packed audiance of more than 15000 fans of classical music in Pune.

Indeed she is extremely talented and needs more and more challenging
assignments. To me, compared to other Music Directors, our own BOSS,
Rahman, has explored her singing talent much better than anybody else.
Take the songs from Rhythm, Parthaale Parvasam, Udaya, Thenali,
Kandukondain Kandukondain, etc. And who can forget WATER ?

She is at her best with deep classical base songs.

Best regards
Dinesh Vaidya

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Shwetha Signs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> hello dinesh thats quite interesting & thnx for sharing. i m also
quite crazy abt her singing style. its really sad that bollywood is
not regularly offering chances & as far i know she had given lot of
devotionals to times music & other names. my angry is abt Filmfare
award thats due to her very long long back. its really strange they
could not choose one melody for FF award when compared to the songs
they have awarded for like ek do teen in tezaab & other mass masala
hits that lacks melody/music etc.. i cant forget her songs harkisi ko
in jaanbaaz, pehla nasha, & a song in private album Koi to baat hai,
Omkar tu ganesha songs. i cant stop praising her for her
contirbutions in all genre of music, particularly i know abt her
hindustani classical talent & film songs almost in all languages that
india has. And which place bombay or pune you met her yesterday. hope
more of such info in detail will come from you in future when you
meet her. btw i think she's around forty but you
>  mentioned her as girl. so my curiosity is are you much more elder
to her. how are you related. hope u take in lighter spirit. rgds
shwetha

> "~ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>           Heyy gr8...
> I m a great admirer of her..she's got mesmersising sweetness in her
voice. She has the perfect blend of riyaaz & melody. Thats y she
sounds awesum with ARR. Did she mention abt her future projects? Its
sad that a singer of her calibre goes unnoticed in our industry.