If the relevant folks can contact me at +91 98850 30406, i can manage and
conduct T shirt distribution in Hyderabad. Just let me know what to do and how
much to pay..

I want to get this done at Hyderabad before new year begins..so as to wear em
during new year night

Wiredbeats.com - Download Attitude for free
I Home I Blog I Mixes

Who is the enternal one? The one without a second...? It matters little whether
we call him Ram,Allah,Buddha,Christ or Jehovah. He belongs equally to us all.

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download
Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php