pls join the 2 cent group harris jayaraj!

guru is not loud and clear ! chk ur speakers! its very gud and the
music is beyond comparision to what ennale ennale sorry unnale unnale.

HJ+Jeeva = perarasu + vijay

pls stop hurting people here~

cheers

rahman fan,

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, haja nawaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi frenz...
>       Yesterday evening my frend came to my house and listened to
GURU songs..He heard the songs and said that the songs are nice and
required time to grow on u..Then he moved to the next folder (THE NAME
OF THE FOLDER IS "NEW FOLDER")and put a song (the song is "JUNE PONA"
from
>   "UNNALE UNNALE" , A HJ musical) and atonce said " dei what a song!
this is
>   from which film ?" ( he didnt  know that it is a HJ musical) That
>   actually is a good song too...
>
>    What i m trying to say here is that he was attracted by something
in the HJ song that is lacking in ARR's one..Not much about the tune
but the audio quality...

>   I am not saying ARR has poor audio quality but somewhat less
compared to HJ..With HJ's audio quality even the moderate songs are
sounding great..

>   But logically , being a World Class Music Director ARR shud have
the highest audio quality but thats not true here ... we shud accept
this fact even as a ARR fan although it is harsh...I have already send
a mail regarding this earlier..

>    From his first to his latest albums, all HJ songs sound louder
and most importantly very clear..We wont lose even a single sound...

>   Tunewise ARR is king..he is more than that..but qualitywise HJ is
one or two steps far than our king..

>    I was heartbroken upon my frend's reaction..BUt i have to accept
 one fact that UNNALE sounds louder ,clearer and something fresh in my
CREATIVE 5.1 speakers compared to GURU

>    But i dont say GURU is of low quality..i love 5 songs very much in
>   guru but only 2 songs in UNNALE..But the latter sounds fresh
qualitywise..

>    Why this is happening..He needs to surely look into this matter..
>
>     Guyz as a true fan we should not stop  at only praising the
merits in the tune  but also to let him know about the flaws in the
songs...

>   Guys again i m saying that i dont say that ARR's songs have poor
quality or less quality ... There is no doubt he is having one of the
world's well equipped studio...but i cant understand y it happens
though...Again i m stressing on

Download Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php