Hearty Congratulations to Vijay and Gopal!! It is our responsibility
now to spread the word around, so all you die-hard rahmaniacs out
there, this is your wakeup call!

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Vijay Iyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
>   This is a desire driven by all of us culminating into reality.
>
>   We take great pride in letting you know that the official website
for a r rahman - www.arrahman.com is ready however since we would like
to soak in the spirit of the new year with his birthday and the
wonderful gesture shown by fans worldwide by contributing to the a r
rahman foundation, we thought it was only fitting that we 'go live'
with the website shortly so as to not dilute the focus and importance.

>   For the moment, you may log onto www.arrahmanworld.net
>
>   What you get as fans through this is a first and exclusive look at
what's coming your way...

>   the music, the mystery and the man unravelled like never before.....
>
>   Remember, this is just a teaser....the full fledged website will
be launched by a r r himself shortly.....the official website domain
is www.arrahman.com and the domain currently being used
www.arrahmanworld.net  will be migrated.

>   To start off with, you can post your messages directly on the
website which will be read by a r r. You can also register for updates
on emails.

>   Obviously, what is expected of you is to go full fledged and
spread this on as many forums and to as many people as possible.