FYI Sillunu Oru Kadhal never release as DTS 5.1 Cd..
A.R Rahman 5.1 DTS (Retail) only have following title :-
1.Boys
2.Varalaru @ Godfather

*Sorry if i'm wrong

Arvind d <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: list of a.r.rahman tracks in 5.1

boys
sillunu oru kadhaal
varaluru

i know only these 3 tracks but i don'no if any other
a.r.rahman tracks is relesed

--- Prudhvi
 wrote:

> Dear All,
>
>   I recently purchased a 5.1 Home Theatre System
> from Sony.
>
>   I tried a lot to get some 5.1 Audios of ARR but
> failed to get even one.
>
>   The only soundtrack that is available in Hyderabad
> in 5.1 format is that of Dhoom II.
>
>   Please help me out by giving the following
> details:
>
>   1. What all Soundtracks of ARR are released in 5.1
> format
>   2. Where can I find those in Hyderabad.
>
>   Thanks and Regards,
>   Prudhvi
>
>  Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your
> Yahoo! Messenger. Download Now!
http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php

http://mail.yahoo.com

Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?