You rock Hakeem! T-shirt is awesome! vl contact u in person for my order!!

On 1/10/07, Hakkeem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Hai friends,

I would like to bring into your kind attention taht i
am not a T-shirt business man, i am doing it out of
ARR spirit. So plz dont let me in trouble by asking "
my shirt size is this much , so which size can i go
for in T shirt"( actualy i received lots of mail like
that ).Plz arrive at clear cut picture on your size
and mail me. Hope all of you will take it in rite sense.

Kind regards,
Hakkeem.A
(I Support UNICEF and AR Rahman foundation)

Have a burning question?