I Was Skocked When I Read The News.He Cannot Warn A.R.Rahman For The.I
Earler Head A News That The Music Director Mr.M.S.Visvanathan Has
Congrats ARR For Using His "Thottal Poomalarum" Song And  He Has Said
To ARR That TheARR Has Made A Beauty To His "Thottal Poomalarum"
Song.So The Writer Should Understand That ARR Has Used Old Song Only
One Time But Other Music Directors Like D.Imman & Yuvan Are Using In
The All Films.