Hai,

 Is that Sawralaya Kairali award to ARR at Trivandrum
on Feb 12/07 marks (ed) an end to cold war between ARR
and Yesudas? Yesudas had sung five or six songs for
ARR and conflict started from INDIAN (pachai kilikahl
tholodu), when Das allegedly put forth in front of
media that ARR had detort  his original voice using
sophisticated equipments. Then on words the rapport
between ARR and Das is not well and ARR didn’t invited
Das to render voice in Jana Gana Mana Album, where
almost all noted figures in Indian Music was present.
Das now  want to lift up his son Vijay Yesudas and he
is influencing all lobbies now a days,( plz pardon me
If you are a Das Fan).In modern era I say Das’s voice
as some thing odd ( just listen to the Das songs from
ARR films and compare with other songs in same film.
Or just Listen to the ‘khadhal vandhadhum’ song from
film poovelam un vasam, u can trace the odd).  So what
ARR did earlier was rite in this scenario it’s the
creativity and freshness maters, not the seasoned or
well trained carnatic voice for songs. Comments
invited.

Kind regards,
Hakkeem.A
(I Support AR Rahman foundation and unicef )

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.