hey can ya pls upload it on another site? cant seem 2 download it from
rapidshare! pls

ar rahman djs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi frens,
  yeah i have noticed ur mix. i had mixed it more than a week ago. but i didnt
post it coz i have some problem in the converting work.  it took about 9 hours
for me (at nite), becoz im too concern bout the accuracy. dont feel hurted
becoz of o replies, our frens here are too busy.

  Kumar
  AR Rahman DJs

Dinesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      hey hi Kumar... it was great.....how long did it took u to mix  it??
excellent choice of song u mixed :D... u know... i did something
simular few weeks back... posted it here too but didint get any
comments :P:P ... mine is :

What Happens When a Hindi Girl & Tamil Guy whose in Love Sings in
thier respective language??

http://rapidshare.com/files/16154457/Guru_-_Hey_Manburu___Ay_Hairathe_Duet.mp3.html

do share with us more of this kinda mixes.... thanks!!!

bye!!

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get
things done faster.