Woww... woww... wow.... awesome work man!!! Brilliant!!!

Loved both the versions!!

And, the hindi chorus (from 3:29) was very clear in the singalong
version!!! This was hidden behind the RAP in the original version!!!

Thanx a lot!!!

BTW, someone got the hindi lyrics of that chorus??
I could make out only part of it.
It was something like:
"aaao karen sab, milke ________
Sab logon ke dil dard mithayen"

"woh raat bhi ______"

Someone post the full lyrics please!!

Cheers,

Aravind

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, wiredbeats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all !
>
>   AR Rahman has done it again. His latest offering as UN Theme song
for poverty alleviation mission – Pray for me brother is a touching
reminder of the global suffering that poverty stricken nations are
enduring.

>   I personally recall this song when AR Rahman performed it in his
Bangalore concert and ever since I have been waiting for this track to
be out in public, as a peace and goodwill anthem of international
standards.

>   The track is out in the market as CD single complemented by an
instrumental version of the same. Both the versions are a joy to
listen to and I strongly recommend you to pickup a copy from the
stores rather than download it from the net.

>   As an ardent Rahman fan myself, I present two more versions for
your listening pleasure

>    Unmixed and Unplugged – No beats, no drums, just vocals and
strings. Sounds great!

>    Karaoke - Sing a long version – This is for your singing
practice. This version of mine has built-in lyrics that would work
with any music player with a lyric reader.

>   You may login to http://www.wiredbeats.com and navigate to
Downloads section > unmixed/unplugged

http://wiredbeats.com/component/option,com_docman/task,cat_view/gid,16/Itemid,33/

>   Regards
>
>   Wiredbeats
>
>   PS : Please note that the versions from the my site are NOT a
replacement for the original composition of AR Rahman. I strongly
recommend you to purchase a copy of the CD from your nearest music store.

> Wiredbeats.com - Download Attitude for free
>   I Home I Blog I Mixes
>
>   Who is the enternal one? The one without a second...? It matters
little whether we call him Ram,Allah,Buddha,Christ or Jehovah. He
belongs equally to us all.