Hi
Can someone tell if Chinmayi was present on Stage when ARR sang Tere
Bina ?
Thnaks

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Shwetha Signs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Thanks 2 Thulasi-ji 4 vdo record as i missed telecast due 2 some
circumstances. I feel mr.ARR must b allowed 2 b with keyboard 4 making
him feel comfortable. But if he had been compelled 2 perform like
that, then it is unncecessary. Karoke kinda presentation. He will ve
an i-pod to grasp d songs back stage. But raam's reference 2
headphones is 2 render vocals without distraction of background music
played like singers wear headphones in recording studios. In all
rahman stage shows v can witness singers wearing such ear plugs to
perform without disturbance of backing instruments for its louder
sound. hope this view is right.

>   rgds shw
>

> Raam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>           guys after watching the live performance I was surprised
how can AR Rahman memorize the lyrics of his songs. (Normally he doesn't).
> Then after keenly observing his right ear, I think he has headphones
and possibly an ipod in his pocket. he was awesome as usual.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3UqXhZq6zw&;