we heard that completely in indiaglitz.com, if you no hear yet, go
and hear. even small kid also will say whoz best. its our ARR. thatz
not the matter. answering for a question whoz best is different.
telling about our ARR is different.

i am once again clarifying. we are not doing anything against GVP.

hes doing good. he should grow with our wishes bcos hes from our
boss family. our disappointment is, he should expressed his
inspiration in the interview. but he dosent expressed that.

we said this our disappointment. nothing else.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "VijayNarain"