Yeah, I agree with this too. Boss has no excuse this time.We need to
see the old arr again. I am confident arr can deliver. I am not
comparing him with others but at the same time, we must also
understand that harris without big directors under his kitty still
manages to give resonable stuff. We need real big hit from boss. I am
sure even other music directors are waiting for Sivaji's audio

We wish arr and shankar the best

Arr forever

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "undisputed_jithin2002"