did ARR kill tamil? I don't think so.. as it was already dead

I usually had an habit of not reading comments about how someone feels about a
song.. as I like to
make up my own mind about something... but this time.. without my knowledge I
read most of your
comments.. with a 40 sec song from Sivaji.. most of you all have even gone to
the extent of saying
that Vairamuth and A R Rahman has killed the tamil language... way before you
guys critise about
them.. I think first tamilians should speak tamil.. Chennai has murdered tamil
long time ago..
over there people can't even speak a sentence without using an English word..
well to them this is
the best way to teach tamil.. in hip hop style.. learn tamil!!!!

Rgds,

Mirza.

All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard
protect you. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html