Hi Everybody

  I am a serious lover of ARR, infact i started loving mosic only because of
him. I am sure almost everyone in this group would be the same. I recently
joined this great group(a month ago), from the day i joined I am seeing lot of
such mails with so many negative thoughts some way or the other critisizing
ARR's work. For those who doesnt know the difference between ARR and other
music director is that ARR creates music while others compose music. There is
lot of difference between creating and composing. Even nowadays many mobiles
has the feature of composing your own music using some inbuilt sound bits like
drums,keyboard and so on. That also creates good sound, it doesnt mean that you
hace created the music, it is just composing.

   Every music director 8 out of 10 does this kind of work(composing). A true
music album is one when all the songs becomes hit. ARR album would contain all
kinds of music right from fast beat number to a heart melting melody number.
Even in beat songs you can hear the good beats that would make you tap your
legs and some would make you dance rather than close your ears as it is the in
most cases with other music directors.

  You people may be wonderring why am i telling this all these stories! This is
to make people realise what is music all about, how much creativity oen should
have to create a music, not only once but do it consistently all over the years
right from 1992(roja) to till date. No one needs to expalin how much he
achieved over the years, and still being humble is really great.

  So stop comparing with other music directors with ARR and let us be mature
enough and discuss something realted to music. If our boss comes to know all
these non sense he would really feel for this, afterall we are here to support
him not to make him feel.

  I agree with Mr.Kumaran, i also request the moderators to look out for the
rotten eggs which are spoiling the entire group.

  Lets be united and share our music experience and above all enjoy our BOSS
music.

  Waiting for your comments.

Kumaran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

My thots excatly thulasi. My sincere request to this group's moderator is to
filter all messages in the future and delete this kind of irrelevent and
idiotic topics as well as kick out those who does not deserve to be in this
group. This group is for the true fans of ARR who live and breathe his music
and lover's of gud music. Sometimes i feel it is this kind of people who has
brought down the quality of music by telling -ve things in various
forums/groups/blogs,etc and this indirectly has hurt ARR's music and his
movies. It's high time we put a stop to this menace.

  .

Regards

S.Sunder