He was not here for Shivaji's music. The picture was taken on 10th of December
2006. He was leaving to Chennai after attending Global Indian Film Award
(GIFA)...

----- Original Message ----
From: ruben mohan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 11:52:50 AM
Subject: [arr] MEET A.R.Rahman in Malaysia - (He Was There For Sivaji Music)

hi guys, this is one my friends personal experience meeting arrahman at KLIA (
malaysia airport). u will not imagine how simple and humble arrahman is...he
came for sivaji music purpose to KL....get to read more about the conversation
with arrahman here with a SNAP PICTURE WITH THE LEGEND!!!!!! !!

http://forum. arrahman- online.com/ me-and-arr- in-klia-10- 12-2006-t202. html

Need Mail bonding?