Have to agree with you on the pronounciation in the Vaaji song. The female
sings .. "saaniyidu" instead of "saanaiyidu".. terrible..

Sai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          I heard the songs (the preview tracks).
Dont ask me where. That would
lead to piracy.

1. Vaaji Vaaji - Hariharan, Madhushree

Music is completely awesome, true to Rahman's style. Only thing that
irritates me is Madhushree's pronounciation. Horrible!!! But
Hariharan is his usual self, and Madhushree also sings well
(pronounciation only problem). After repeated listenings, this song
will be a hit!

2. Sahara - Udit Narayanan

The best song! Superb! The melody is just so amazing to listen to.
Another "Katril Oor Varthai"

3. Oru Koodal Sunlight

Cant bear this song. But just the first listen. So I expect this song
to grow on us!

So far, a mixed bag on the three tracks. But I am waiting for the
intro song. That single song will set the tone for a smashing success!

Sai

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Thulasi Ram" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Sivaji (Tamil - A R Rahman, sneak
> preview!)<http://itwofs.com/milliblog/2007/03/21/sivaji-tamil-a-r-
rahman-sneak-preview/>

> One more eagerly expected Rahman soundtrack gets leaked – just
three tracks,
> though! Vaaji vaaji is definitely very catchy - but a tad too
simplistic
> with a predictable rhythm sequence. Sahara is pretty melodious,
even as it's
> a bit staid for a Rajinikanth starrer! Oru kudai sunlight is bound
to catch
> you completely off-guard with crowd-pleasing lyrics, smattering of
Spanish
> and some atrocious Tamil pronunciation. As for the tune, beyond its
marginal
> hip-hop influences, its one of those usual fragmented songs that
only Rahman
> can produce. Despite my initial apprehension, this may catch on
big, thanks
> to its highly unusual structure!

Rahman,
> Shankar..
>

> NOTE: this guy criticisez ARR's work to the core in his blog.. now
even he
> says good abt the song (also followed by some -ve remarks).. dont
worry abt
> him guys.. he is enitely biased with crap remarks. ofcourse, he
trashes
> everyone's music
>
> pittiest thing is we official fans havent heard the songs but
others are
> hearing it and giving reviews :-(

The fish are biting.