hai friends anybody have mr.a.r.rahman's studio pictures. please forwared me

manaf cp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          I think in this ARR will talk with
GHAI abt his next
venture. Arr also told in an inerview that i will meet
GHAI on the next week to discuss abt this venture.
Wait for the official anouncement.

--- arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Rahman inaugurates studios
> Thursday, March 15, 2007 20:28 [IST]
> IndiaFM
>
> AR RahmanA.R. Rahman inaugurated the on campus state
of the art film and TV studios and the
> sound recording rooms at the Subhash Ghai run film
school Whistling Woods International.

=?iso-8859-1?B?U3BlYWtpbmcgb24gdGhlIG9jY2FzaW9uIFJhaG1hbiBzcG9rZSBvbiBob3cgZm9ydHVuYXRlIHRoZSBzdHVkZW50cyBvZiB0aGUgc2Nob29sIHdlcmUuIJNXaGVuIEkN?=

=?iso-8859-1?B?d2FzIDExLCBJIHdhbnRlZCB0byBnbyB0byBCZXJrbGVlIENvbGxlZ2Ugb2YgbXVzaWMgYnV0IGNvdWxkbpJ0IGdvIHRoZXJlLiBJIHdhcyBmb3JjZWQgdG8gYmUN?=

=?iso-8859-1?B?d2l0aCA1MCB5ZWFyIG9sZHMgd2hvIHdvdWxkbpJ0IGJlIHJlYWxseSBzZXJpb3VzLiBCdXQgbm93IHN0dWRlbnRzIGhhdmUgYW4gb3B0aW9uIG9mIGxlYXJuaW5nDQ==?=

=?iso-8859-1?B?c3BlY2lhbGl6ZWQgZmllbGRzIGZyb20gaGVyZSBhbmQgaXQgaXMgb25lIG9mIHRoZSBmaW5lc3QgZmlsbSBzY2hvb2xzIGluIHRoZSB3b3JsZJQsIHNhaWQN?=
> Rahman.

=?iso-8859-1?B?UmFuZyBEZSBCYXNhbnRpIGRpcmVjdG9yIFJha2V5c2ggT21wcmFrYXNoIE1laHJhIHdhcyBhbHNvIHByZXNlbnQgYXQgdGhlIG9jY2FzaW9uLiCTV2hlbiBJIHdhcw0=?=
> shooting for Rang De Basanti in Film City, Whistling
Woods was under construction. I used to

=?iso-8859-1?B?Y29tZSBoZXJlIGR1cmluZyBsdW5jaCBicmVha3MgYW5kIEkgY291bGQgZmVlbCB0aGUgcG9zaXRpdmUgdmliZXMgaGVyZZQsIHNhaWQgdGhlIGRpcmVjdG9yLg0=?=

=?iso-8859-1?B?Q2hhaXJtYW4gU3ViaGFzaCBHaGFpIHRvbyBoYWQgYSBsb3QgdG8gc2F5IGFib3V0IHRoZSBzY2hvb2wsIJNPdXIgaWRlYSBpcyB0byBwcm92aWRlIHRoZSBiZXN0DQ==?=
> facilities to our students to train them in the
latest technology that is being used for
> film-making today. At Whistling Woods, we combine
creativity and hard work with cutting edge,

=?iso-8859-1?B?c3RhdGUgb2YgdGhlIGFydCB0ZWNobm9sb2d5IHRvIGdldCB0aGUgYmVzdCBvdXQgb2Ygb3VyIHN0dWRlbnRzLpQN?=

> Also present at the occasion were director duo
Abbas-Mustan, Rang De Basanti writer Kamlesh
> Pandey and director Vishal Bharadwaj.
>
> Bharadwaj who was shooting for his short film on
AIDS titled Blood Brothers on the campus of
> the school with Oscar winning cinematographer
Guillermo Navarro was also felicitated at the
> occasion.

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html