ya arun even i feel that.. Madhushree's voice should be replaced... When it
was Kabi Neem(YUVA) she was awesome.. no doubt.... but this song...
hmmmmm.... no comments... she is not good thats it... and a sigh relief it
is rahman himself singing Sahara... not UDit... Thanks a million for that
decision... 2 reasons...
1.I want Rahman to sing for Rajni which i feel will be great...
2. Sorry to say Udit's voice is really bad in this song...

with regards
Karthikeyamurthy.J