From: Sarathy S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 28 March, 2007 12:26:37 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] Udit, Hari & Madhusri definite 100% (sivaji)

to rasfeeq

guess u r wrong abt singers. so far it is definite 100% abt singers... udit
narayan, hariharan, madhusree. with udit it must be chinmayee. sunlight sounds
kunal ganjawala or lucky ali mainly & ofcourse blaaze's support be there &
female singers no idea in that song. in 2 places we hearing rajini luaghing. so
they will add rajni's name in track. this cause to think rajni sings entire
song. but now no it is not so. spb might be there in unheard track.

mohammed rafeeq <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:

Songs of Sivaji
------------ ---

1. Intro Song - Sung by Mr. S.P.B.
2. Duet 1 - A.R. Rahman and Shreya
3. Duet 2 - Hariharan and Sadhana
4. Duet 3 - Blaze, Ranjit & Chorus
5. Philosophical (like Vettikodikattu - Padayappa) -
Unknown
6 & 7 Remix songs from Tamil Old Songs.

I think like so.

Looking for earth-friendly autos?