dear friends,
                         thanks to our BOSS who made me taking interest in
music.
            as i said in my previous mail this magician has ran so much magic
on me that now i want to learn Music Keyboard / Casio & enjoy playing his
music. can anybody of you all ARR fans guide me in this matter?
here is my question,

i want to learn music keyboard with indian classical music OR indian notations
because here in Mumbai (Bombay) western music learning is quite costaly. if i
really develop interest in music, i will learn western also.

i forgot the main question (i am very absentminded person)  but, another
question is what is speciality of casio keyboard? does it can play different
sounds of different music instruments?

~ Love & Best Wishes ~
Jai Shri Krishna
Shreyas