Yeah! I've expected this from someone of us.congrats n best wishes for ur
interest.I'm also just learning keyboard & vocal with the base of classical
music. So i think I can manage the basics.first learn the classical notes( sa
re ga ma) and then take a song and observe it withkeenly.Then write ur own
notes for that & verify it with the original notes.note that with the help of
ur interest u can do it. This is  what I know.U may also hear other's f/b and
choose whichever u like.

 Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger.  Know how!