A great blow to Rajinikant consecutively after Baba and also to director
Shankar...Rahman has missed his magic in this most expected soundtrack...I
think Vidyasagar would have done better..The best of ...

////////////////////

yes Hulkster.... i agree.... lets see..... ARR-SHANKAR- RAJINI r here to
show they r the Kings in thier respective fields !!!!
The album is the first sign that this movie is NOT gonna be a typical Rajini
movie, but a totally different one, with Shankar's name written all over it!
Let's see how Rajini fits into this... Cant wa ...

///////////

The album is the first sign that this movie is NOT gonna be a typical Rajini
movie, but a totally different one, with Shankar's name written all over it!
Let's see how Rajini fits into this... Cant wa ...

yup... the album is so balanced between Mass & Class !!

Bailekka is simply savadi... the beats in it def will evoke the teather to
dance atharadhiya!!  Rajini is just gonan rock everyo ...

///////////////////////////

guys.... Athiradhee is just simply too good to resists.... goodness... im
so happy to hear this kinda ARR back again....in Sivaji !!! was waiting for
this ever since Boys in tamil !!!!

/////////////////////////

Sivaji - Rahman delivers, big time
IndiaGlitz Sivaji songs will be heard for a long, long time

/////////////////////////

yes guys... i got my copy too.. Rajini looks good in the Covers..... and
yes... Sahana sounds more perfect with excellent arrangments...

Style sounds more peppy...but i notice the original bit ...

/////////////////////

What happen to all the rumours 'bout US rappers

guess that Shafiq was a great liar!!!! must track him down & sue him!!!

i don't know how you like the songs ... i am quite disapointed ... with all
the hype, i was expecting much more from ARR ... those three songs are
"mediocre" for me ... maybe after the release of the ...

poombavai song rocks.. i think it will be the biggest hit of this decade

where is this song? I don't see it in the list.

its Vaji Vaji song.... it starts like " Poovavai.... Ambal Ambal "