Really its gr8 to hear this Anand. Thanks for sharing this gr8 moment. Keep
playing our legend's songs.

ARR rocks, rulz the world with his music. gr8.........

Cheers,
Siraj

On 06 Apr 2007 21:34:20 -0700, $*$ PaVaN $*$ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Wonderfulllllllll.....Thanks a lot for sharing your experience...

*Anand Balasubramanian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:

 Hi all,

I am a radio jockey in this small conservative town called "College
Station" in Texas. On my show, I play a lot of Indian movie music and
not to mention - a lot of music composed by AR Rahman.

The maximum number of calls and enquiries that I get during the show
are when I play ARR's music. The other day, a Nigerian lady called me
from her car and asked me "Mon! What is this song Ding, Ding Ding.
Its fantastic mon!" She was asking me about the Daler Mehendi song in
Rang De Basanti. I really coudn't help, but have a big smile on my
face.

Yesterday, I played Mukalla, Mukabla from Kathalan and the phone was
of the hook. So, I guess my point is that ARR's music really has a
flavor that makes it attractive to people from all races. My friend
from West Virginia simply loves the songs "Aye Udi Udi(Saathiyaa),
and Shabba Shabba(Daud)."

I remember a long time back, during the release of the movie
Kathalan, Director Shankar had a similar opinion. He was travelling
in New York by taxi cab and handed the Kathalan tape to the driver.
The driver was all gung-ho about the music.

Well! That's my 1 cent for the day.

<http://www.mymailsignature.com/>

<http://www.mymailsignature.com/?partner=ZGzeb001>

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel
sites<http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097;_ylc=X3oDMTFtNW45amVpBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw--%0A>to
 find flight and hotel bargains.