Hi friends,
 i was going through all your opinions about our boss'
latest SIVAJI.. i was waiting for the excitement to go
down to express what i felt about it..... In one word
i would describe it as REFRESHING..... An amazing
thing i noticed in the album is that except for the
ballelika song, other songs are devoid of rajnikanth's
interference in the lyrics and music.... there is a
feeling that our boss was given full freedom in what
he does best... it is really applaudable.. as a result
we are going to see an entirely different rajni.....
superstar's fans wont be dissapointed by his new
avtar....  i am sure it is going to rock...... cant
wait to see rajni lip sync to athiradee and vaaji
vaaji.....
Another fact is SIVAJI is not for serious music
listeners... it is primarily for those  who are gonna
have a blast this summer holidays..... so dont blame
our boss for such fast beats and rap.. it is the need
of the coming days...... For Rahman fans it is always
a pleasur to go wherever he takes u with his
mindblowing compositions.... so guys have a blast this
summer with SIVAJI....

                      Sujith

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/