Hi Rahmanics,

Im writing from Chennai. I just wanna share an incident that happened
to me.. I was very much eager to listen to Sivaji songs just like
everybody out there in this world. But since I had some month end
problems I postponed to get the CD in the first week of April with
pains in my heart..

The day came. I scheduled my plans for the day so that I can buy the
CD and hear it all night.. I went to a popular shop in Chennai and
bought the CD. What a moment. I was just jumping up and down in joy as
if I got a precious diamond. Since I usually buy Cds from the shop, I
dint manage to check the same and I went back home..

First thing I took the CD case. I was amused to see, it was not
sealed. Then I opened the CD case.. What a big disappointment for an
ARR die-hard fan..? There was no CD inside the case.....:-( I was
deeply shattered and left without any words.. Couldnt manage to cry
too.. It was already too late in night for me to go back and get
another piece. I couldn't sleep the whole night.. Finally the next
day, amidst heavy arguments with the vendor, I got another CD.. I
opened the case the same time. Alas, I could find the CD inside it.. I
couldn't trace out what went wrong.. Should we blame the distributor
or the music vendor or people like us who trust the music shops? Time
will answer for this..

ARR Rules!!