Yup, Madhu would have been the best choice. It is in him that we hear
Yesudas again!

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Sarathy S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   nearest to i wud prefer madhu balakrishnans which is a look alike
of senior yesudas-jis voice will also suit rajni. if given chances by
arr, he can do wonders. he gave no. of good melodies under all other
tamil composers. to my doubt madhu whether sung under ARR ??? or ve i
forgotten any no. to mention ??