yeah u are rite...to be honest i was really feel bad whn our boss agreed to do
movie wth vijay ..not only me few of my frenz also felt the same way...couz if
u see all vijay movies( recent i mean)got ganna songs....plus vijay s fans
always want ganna from vijay .....im sure vijay s fans not going to be happy
wth our boss songs....our boss has his own way..i hope and i wish he wont
change his style .....sorry if i hurt any vijay fans..take care bye...

Kalimuthu V <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:            Kind of irritating to hear
that from Vijay kinda actors. "I am confident that he will come up...." It
sounds as if others lost hope on ARR's work.

  He never cares about Music. Infact nothing except his dance sequence, fight
and heroism. Just "Dundakka Dundakka..." in all the movies.

  What kind of tunes he's expecting from ARR? He should have just stopped with
"He is a musical genius"