Got it buddy works fine in Firefox THANKS

On 4/23/07, durba bhattacharjee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Thanks Thulasi, at last the FTP 'mystery' solved...it works
perfectly on firefox....

Durba

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,
"Thulasi Ram" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> John,
>
> just paste this in ur browser.. u will be all set
>
> ftp://[EMAIL PROTECTED]:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
>
> i have been using this 'n' number of times without any error. if u
have any
> trouble, get back to me.. i will be pleased to help you.. i wou
dont succeed
> in internet explorer then try firefox..
>

> On 4/22/07, JOHN JEEVINTH <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > hey am getting some kind of an error can u check it out and
help me
> > as fast as u can tis is wat i get
> >
> > [22:00:06] USER arrfans@
> > [22:00:06] 331 User arrfans@ OK. Password required
> > [22:00:06] PASS (hidden)
> > [22:00:07] 530 Login authentication failed
> > [22:00:07] Active Help:
> > http://www.smartftp.com/support/kb/index.php/51
> > [22:00:07] Cannot login waiting to retry (30s)...
> >
> > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
<arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com><arrahmanfans%
40yahoogroups.com>,

http://www.flickr.com/photos/arrahmanfans/sets/72157594331025994/

> > > Enjoy the snaps!
> > >
> > > Bye,
> > > Ram

> > > How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-
Phone

--
-John