The Boss: Blaaze, Naresh Iyer, Raqueeb Alam 3.18 Lyrics:Na.Muthukumar,
Blaaze
When the song starts, you feel the swoosh from right to left. I
somehow got a feeling, that this music would be used many times in the
movie, whenever Rajni does something crucial? Was anticipating a theme
music kind of thing. But the lyrics of this song let me down big
time.Wondered if  T Rajendar had written the lyrics? `Vaada vaangitu
vaada beeda vaangitu vaada beeda vaaila poatukoada poda poda pozhachu
poda' or something like that and then `Sachin adicha sixer dhaanda
Sivaji adicha puncher dhaanda'. Seriously, lyrics spoiled this song :
I couldnt concentrate to the music, due to this stupid lyrics. Even
Pettai Rap lyrics sound better than this. Cha!