Hi guyz,

we r the fanz of ARR. you know how many non-tamilians hearing the
songs "sivaji"? its a huge number. they dont bother about lyrics.
they enjoyed the rhythm and music. even i am hearing the chinese
version of "Warriors of heaven and earth" to enjoy the rega, rthym,
music and magic of ARR. so lets stop this guyz.

Sivaraj

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "kesavasankar"