no no no man....
sahana is really a soulful melody....voice of chinmaye is just sweet
and great....only disappointment is udit's tamil diction...his voice
was perfect choice made by ARR....

vaaji vaaji is sung by madhusree and not Sadhana sargam....for ur
info....

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Triply R."
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I Actually like The Boss a lot. It is my favourite song on the
entire album for sheer attitude. I really cant tolerate English
lyrics in Tamil songs and for that very reason just cant stand
Vaali, but somehow this song is an exception. It may be the one
Tamil song I really understand!! So, Power Ranger, Jet X not
withstanding, this is one of the most enjoyable things Rahman has
done recently.

> On the whole, Shivaji is Rahman's most enjoyable album since
Aayitha Ezhuthu. The only letdown is Sahaana. They should have just
stuck to Sahara and it would have made the album even better. But,
for the first time in a looong time I am enjoying a Rahman album
from start to finish. If only Sahaana was replaced with something
else and if only Sadhana Sargam wasn't on Vaaji Vaaji it would have
been a real killer album. Still, it is really enjoyable.

even