Abhijeet like Kumar Sanu never liked ARR and never hid their feelings.
Abhijeet must be a very frustrated man these days ... He used to be the
voice of SRK but oflate Sonu Nigam has taken that place and Abhijeet hardly
has any songs and he thinks ARR is reason for his failure to get good songs.
Lots of new good singers like KK, Kunal Ganjawaala  singers have eaten in to
the market held by Kumar Sanu and Abhijeet. Weird that they are blaming ARR
for their failure to adapt with changing times. Sour grapes !!!!!