Yesterday in K.S Ravikumar's Telephone Conversation aired on Jaya Tv
Last night, K.S. Ravi Kumar was asked "You are very comfortable with
A.R.Rahman and Deva and why you signed Himesh Reshammiya".

His Reply was "First we are about to sign A.R.Rahman for this movie,
But at that time he is busy with the re-recording of a hindi film. And
we came to know that he can't even finish first song which is needed
urgently because from the next schedule we have to change Kamal's get-
up.So we signed Himesh. Also A.R.Rahman added if he can find time he
could do the re-recording for Dasavatharam"