In Indian cinema, rerecording is simply the background score.

On 5/5/07, rayrai2k <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Re-recording is the process with which the audio track of a film or
video production is created. As sound elements are mixed and combined
together the process necessitates "re-recording" all of the audio
elements, such as dialogue, music, sound effects, by the sound
re-recording mixer(s) to achieve the desired end result, which is the
final soundtrack that the audience hears when the finished film is played.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,
mohamed rumaiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> hi guys
>
> pls update me wht is Re-Recording?????????????
> wht are they do in Re-Recording

Dasavatharam

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com