Nope. I called them just now (8:40 PM CST), went to the voice mail
and it confirmed that it has been postponed to Jun 23rd.

Was eagerly waiting for this event. Even though I live in Chicago,
wanted to go to the first concert of the entire tour. Now the entire
plan is in shambles.

Rgds.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "PATEL,PRANAV H" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>