Wasim!

The song does sound great in my 5.1.. excellent quality.. please share some
fast-beat song with this excellent quality.

wanna rock-n-roll!!!!

On 5/29/07, kaissiom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Hello Rahmaniacs,

I've posted the song online. Please provide feedback, share the
experience, and let me know if you agree with me on the quality.

I can not explain in words.. the experience of listening to certain
songs in this quality, the most notable experience of euphoria
occurred while listening to the following songs:

- Mustafa Mustafa (I had never heard the bass like that)
- Urvashi Urvahsi
- Humma Humma
- Dil hai sanam (Chor Chor)

Tip: Your computer or ipod may not be best equipped to listen to this
format. If that is the case, I highly recommend burning the song onto
a CD and listening to it on a high end system.

Some technical details to keep in mind:
- Volume levels on this audio is lower than most other formats, due to
the averaging logic, I don't want to get into details.

- High quality means already high levels of treble and bass. If you
have an amp, set it to modest settings. I don't want to get blamed,
if you blow up your speakers :)

Please read before downloading:

By clicking on the following link you are certifying that you
currently own the original copy, CD/Tape of the Song: Chhoti Si Aasha
From: Roja(Hindi). The content provided to you for downloading is
strictly for backup purposes. I, Kaissiom, certify that I own the
original content and make duplicates for backup purposes only. By
downloading the content, you certify that you currently own the
original content and want to protect it from possible damage. This is
a free service, I'm not selling you music or distributing music, I'm
only providing backups of the music you already own. I, Kaissiom, will
not be held accountable for the downloader's use of my backups. If you
sell, trade, or forfeit your ownership of your original software, you
agree to destroy the CDR or any digital backups of that title. You
take full responsibility for your own actions when using these
back-ups and release Kaissiom from all liabilities, which may arise -
expressed, written, or implied. By downloading the content, you are
complying with these regulations. This allows me (Kaissiom) to
duplicate, and you (a consumer) to receive the right to use my
backups. All trademarks and copyrights are owned by the respective
third parties.

Link:

http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/177835/Chhoti-Si-Aasha-Highest-Quality--zip.html

Enjoy!